The IFP challenge this year had over 23,600 filmmakers making 1200+ films in 50 hours. 20 countries and 262 cities in India have participated in the festival.
The audience will see varied perspectives of the participants in the form of motion pictures which will revolve around the theme ‘Top of the World’ in genres of Humor, Drama, Adventure and Experimental.
The event will see workshop by:-
- Culture Machine, Comedy Factory, Screenpatti on ‘How to go Viral’
- Kanan Gill on ‘Pretentious Short Film Reviews’
- The Viral Fever, Y-Films and The Film Companion on ‘Anatomy of a Web-Series’
- East India Comedy in conversation with Raja Sen on ‘Importance of giving Offence’
- All India Bakchod team in conversation with Vasan Bala on ‘AIB vs the movies’ from4pm to 5pm.
- Workshops by Terribly Tiny Tales and Adhiraj Bose on ‘Telling a Short Story’
- The Logical Indian team with Omung Kumar, Ananth Mahadevan and Anand Pandit on ‘How to make a sincere statement in a world of cynicism and sarcasm’ and
- Bollywood Gandu and Anisha Rickshawali in conversation with Raja Sen on ‘Split Personality’.
- What:India Film Project
- Date: Saturday, 1st October
- Time:00 am onward
- Where:Nesco, Goregaon
- Event:Free requires RSVP on Bookmyshow: https://in.bookmyshow.com/special/india-film-project/